RadioJ - Radio for the Scene!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

RADIOJ 8/30/07

Here's the show that should have aired on Sunday but it's now Thursday and I'm pretty damn lazy,just ask Mike Ferrari he'll tell you,hhahah it's been a busy weekend for me and week too.New music from... well here's an all new RadioJ.

1.5North-Florescent
2.Code Anchor-Amy
3.Sick As Monday- Know me
4.A Farewell Fire-Carry me
5.Chiba Ken-Faster tonight
6.Laws Of Gravity-Come Clean
7.Show me Action -If the continents can drift
8.End The Stars-Birds
9.All Grown Up-Patty Mayonnaise
10.Whiskey Life-Wasted youth
11.Borgo Pass-14 days that killed me slow.
12.Bullistic-Brand new existence
13.12 Eyes-Gallactis
14.Year Of Confession-We will overcome

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home