RadioJ - Radio for the Scene!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another new music show!!!



It's another week of new music that has never been played on the show before,well some songs you'll know, but I am introducing new bands to tonight's show.










1.Resolution 15-New Security Measures (New music)
2.Edge Of Life-Psycho sick Somatic (New music)
3.Sinew-Stationed (New music)
4.Brian Speak-Aliens (New music)
5.Johnny B-hive-I can't sleep
6.Stealing Jane-Outside (New music)
7.Cortez The Killer-Prostitute (Band of the month)
8.S.I.G.H.-Ignoraphobia
9.Exploder One-I want your STD
10.The Fearless-Make you wanna love me (New music)
11.The Wasted Freaks-Lemon scented root canal
12.Show Me Action-If the continents can drift
13.SEER-This is really happening
14.Bound By Substance-Garden state prison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home